BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 25, 2009

Lawn Boy In Action!!!

Oh, He's a lawn boy! You can't see it but when he wasn't mumbling at me for giving him pointers he was grinning from ear to ear! This is the first pass.

He then began going around the tree in circles.
At which point I then "took-over" to model good mowing procedure. The back and forth path kind.

We got the front done Friday night right before it rained! It rained almost the rest of the weekend so the back did not get mowed. But it will! We got lots and lots done in acquiring supplies for the house this weekend, AND the carpets are shampooed!!! Yea me!!! I had help too!!! Yea my pal!!!

Anyhoo! That is the post for now! Hopefully some paint will go up and new pics can be posted soon!!! So Proud of my Lawn Boy!!!!

0 comments: